RAPIGEL® muscle and joint relieving gel for horses and dogs
Aids in reducing inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons. RAPIGEL relieves muscle soreness due to over exertion, fatigue and bruising.
WHAT IS RAPIGEL®?
- Clean and easy cold therapy.
- Relieves pain and muscle soreness
- Reduce inflammation and swelling in joints and tendons
- Convenient portable cold therapy
- Clear gel formula leaves no sticky residue
- Pain or soreness associated with muscle, joint and tendon injuries
- Swollen and/or inflamed joints and tendons
- To assist warm up helping to prevent exercise induced injuries
- To aid recovery from intense exercise or overexertion
WHY CHOOSE RAPIGEL?
RAPIGEL promotes a similar effect to an ice pack
RAPIGEL is far more convenient to transport and can be used in situations where ice or cold hosing may be inconvenient or impossible.
Menthol in RAPIGEL is a widely recognised cooling agent when applied to the skin.
Menthol is thought to stimulate the nerves that perceive cold and depress those that perceive pain1,2. Specific nerve receptors respond in a similar manner to cold as they do to menthol. The menthol in RAPIGEL is an alternative or an additional aid to traditional cold therapy.
RAPIGEL relieves soreness due to over exertion, fatigue or bruising
Menthol and camphor stimulate the circulation to damaged tissue when applied topically. This decreases the chance of bruises forming when applied early and may assist in the removal of dead blood cells once a bruise has formed.
Menthol and camphor have been used for thousands of years for the relief of pain in many areas of the body.
Menthol and camphor, found in RAPIGEL, are part of a group of chemicals known as “counter-irritants” that relieve pain by irritating the sensory nerve endings to alter or offset pain in the underlying muscle or joints served by the same nerves.
Aids in reducing inflammation and swelling
Menthol and camphor have a mild anti-inflammatory effect. This assists in the repair of both acute and chronic joint and tendon injuries.
- Acute injuries – reduces the inflammatory response when applied immediately after an injury has occurred. Will also assist the healing process when applied for the duration of the injury by increasing circulation to the affected area.
- Chronic injuries – in the case of older or more chronic inflammation menthol and camphor increase circulation and reduce inflammation.
No mess - RAPIGEL does not leave a sticky residue on hands, application sites or bandages
RAPIGEL may actually assist in the removal of residues from bandages or other products.
- Menthol 20mg/g
- Camphor 6.25mg/g
- Isopropyl Alcohol 350mg/g
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
RAPIGEL should be used at full strength and applied liberally to the affected area and rubbed in gently – both prior to and after exercise workout.
This product may contain ingredients that contravene the prohibited substances regulations in racing and competition jurisdictions. Users are strongly encouraged to check with the respective authority and their veterinarian prior to the use of any medication.