- Provides six key ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Manganese Chelate, Vitamin C, MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin to assist in improving joint health and function in horses.
- Delivers high-quality Glucosamine Sulphate which is readily absorbed to offer superior concentrations of sulphates within the articular cartilage.
- Contains Manganese Chelate, a co-factor that is essential for the synthesis of Chondroitin Sulphate and necessary for the production of synovial fluid (joint lubricant).
- Includes Vitamin C which is essential for the health of cartilage and connective tissues.
- Contains MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin that is known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps aid joint movement and mobility.
- Stimulates cartilage formation and repair.
- Supplementation counteracts the degeneration of joint cartilage resulting from a variety of circumstances such as; direct trauma, structural abnormality of the joint, high impact performance, strenuous training and age-related deterioration.
- May be of assistance for the improvement of joint health and function associated with osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease, bony spurs and articular inflammation.
Cartilage does not contain an active blood supply and subsequently, maintains structure and health by deriving nutrition from synovial fluid. It is therefore integral to provide the necessary building blocks of cartilage via dietary supply