Antifungal, antibacterial and water-resistant ointment to eliminate greasy heel and other general skin disorders.
What is QuikHEAL?
QuikHEAL is a broad-spectrum antibacterial and antifungal ointment, containing sulphur and copper sulphate to assist rapid healing from greasy heel and other skin conditions.
QuikHEAL treats a broad range of conditions:
- Greasy heel
- Rain Scald
- Girth gall
- Saddle sores
- Nicks and cuts
How does it work?
- As soon as bacteria or fungi enter broken skin they inflame the skin, causing mild to severe irritation.
- The active ingredients in QuikHEAL effectively kill the bacteria and fungi.
- QuikHEAL is water resistant, which aids in its longevity on the wound once applied.
- The combination of sulphur and copper sulphate in QuikHEAL also provides an unfavourable environment for bacteria and helps to prevent re-infection.
- QuikHEAL also acts as a barrier to allow the antibacterial and antifungal ingredients to do their job.
Features & Benefits
QuikHEAL does NOT contain lead.
- Fast acting.
- Antibacterial and antifungal.
- Easy to use.
- Highly effective against infection.
- Thick ointment that doesn’t run off easily.
- Water resistant – acts as a barrier.
- Copper sulphate
- Tar acids
Directions for use
- When treating greasy heel soak and wash the scabs to soften and attempt to remove
- Dry the area thoroughly and apply QuikHEAL
- If weather conditions are fine and sunny leave the area open to direct sunlight
- If wet conditions persist bandage the affected area with Kelato’s Cotton Wool and Gauzeand EnduroWRAP
- Re-apply QuikHEAL
- Seek professional advice before using in conjunction with other topical treatments