Easy to administer broad-spectrum wormer & boticide for horses.
What is Evolve?
Evolve is a broad-spectrum wormer & boticide for horses. Evolve has an easy-grip, ergonomic handle so you can easily handle the syringe, no matter how big or small your hands are. When your horse pauses for that split second, you’ll be ready! It also has an orange flavour that horses love. There is a much lower chance of them spitting it out (or on you!) and wasting the paste.
Evolve and Revolve provide a complementary rotational solution for controlling worms in horses.
How does it work?
Evolve contains Ivermectin and Praziquantel and is effective against:
- Large strongyles (adult and arterial stages of Strongylus vulgaris, adult and tissue stages of Strongylus edentates, adults of Strongylus equinus, adults of Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp. Cylicostephanus spp., Sylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages of Gasterophilus spp.)
- Neck threadworms (Onchocerca spp.)
- Intestinal threadworms (adult Strongyloides westeri)
- Lungworms (adult and immature Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Hairworms (adult Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (adult Habronema muscae)
Evolve also controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp., cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp., microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
Features & Benefits
- Broad-spectrum wormer and boticide
- Concentrated formulation
- No wastage
- Easy grip syringe
- Horses love the orange flavour!
Each gram of paste contains: 18.7mg Ivermectin and 140mg Praziquantel.